You are probably looking at the picture and thinking it looks identical to the Anastasia Beverly hills Contour kit and that is because, well- it pretty much is! Now, I haven't tried them both to make a direct comparison but what I've heard from other like-minded beauties is that it is very comparable in quality, pigmentation and lets face it- probably half the price.
It consists of six shades, three of which help to highlight and bring attention to different parts of the face, and three deep contouring shades which are used to create depth to the face. If you want to see how I use this palette then watch my Tutorial bellow where I use the palette in action. You'll definitely notice a difference in the tones and variations it creates to the base of the face.
The palette consists of six different shades:
1) Perfect for fairer skin and highlighting different areas of the face.
2) This is a dupe for Ben Nye's Bananas powder, very similar in colour and creates a lovely highlight under the eyes and on different points of the face.
3) The highlight shade of the palette. It is a beautifully peachy/pearl toned and great for adding luminosity to the cheek bones.
4) This bronzing shade is catered for the lighter skin tones, and great for bronzing up the face.
5) This is a cool toned contour shade which is really good for creating definition in the cheeks, and sculpting the different areas of your face they you want contoured.
6) This is the darker bronzing shade out of the palette, for those who have darker skin, but both bronzes are relatively similar.